Thursday, August 25, 2005

hm...

these past few daes haf been struggling with THE GREEN THING!
yeap...so excuse me my friends if i was giving u the attitude...
everybody has their off daes....so forgive me. =)

hm...been doing some thinking...
here i am torturing myself...wrinkling my heart of pain...
but WHY SHOULD I when there u are continuing ur life...
WHY SHOULD I GIF UP EVERYTHING...while u enjoy everything...
no doubt it still kills me when u talk to him...
and no doubt i might haf a stinko attitude when that happens...
but then it would pass...I'M SURE IT WOULD...
just like today!

hm sch sarks lah...until like after sch...
was in a much better mood to crap with ppl...
yeap would like to say THANKS TO GF!!!yeaps
thanks for ur words and concern.LOVE YA!
yeap and to ppl wondering abt my black mood...
i should be myself the next few daes le bah...haha
do u miss my craps?haha jkjk...
oh yea! tml got PE!...wheee hope can plae captain ball again!
CYA PEEPS TC.BYE

No comments: